Welcome To Rich Hot and Happy

RHH is about empowering women around the globe to find their inner leader and become the powerhouse you believe you were born to be.

Your RHH team are a bunch of women just like you who understand the pressures of being a woman in modern society (while we're not quite burning our bras) we are here to create for you a platform to learn support and grow amongst a group of chicks that 'get it' and are In This to lead the way for you to Discover Your True Potential.

The RHH Ladies x

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Open the space and it will happen!!

Hi ya,
As I sit here on my couch in total silence, I appreciate what I have, total silence. It is such a foreign concept to many woman, wouldn't you agree.

Just like you, I run a very busy life and rarely sit down to relax, there is always something that needs to be done. As women we are so good at occupying our time because the moment we sit down we remember there is something to do, so we get back up and keep doing......

So I'm curious when was the last time you sat down with a cup of tea or coffee on your own, in total silence and opened the space. Imagine if you were to create this space, how would you feel, what would you see and what would you be hearing!

Are you wondering what am I opening the space for, I don't know, you won't know until you give yourself the space.

And Yes I totally understand as woman, we are mothers, working woman, friends, partners with an array of other hats we put on so no wonder there is little time to have that moment. I agree!

Let me tell you I was an expert at it, for whatever reason I did it, it doesn't matter, it is different for us all, what I do know is that, when I did give it a try I didn't like it. Fancy that not liking something that is so good for you.

I would keep myself busy and fill my calendar every day, so I was busy. That just sounds exhausting even writing that. It was wearing me out!! Little did I know at the time that I was only cheating myself of being the best I could be!

This means that I was running a very routine life, doing the same things day in day out and achieving the same results. Any wonder I wasn't happy in my life, I was not creating space for creativity, imagination, day dreaming, hope, laughter and love.

What was it that I didn't like about this open, free and clear space, Argh it was uncomfortable, unfamiliar, scary and let's say boring. As I became aware of my behaviours I wondered what I found so boring. My God, one day I realised what I found boring was Me!

So I made a decision to find the 'Exciting' Me. This meant I needed to clear space in my life, because it was so full I was not open to new and 'exciting' creativity, imagination and hope.

You may have a different reason to me, all that matters is that we open up and open up as wide as we can!

I wake up every day now with so much space, so much space for opportunities, creativity, imagination, isn't that a great place to be!

And whow my life has changed, it's mind-blowing, both on a professional and personal level.

Wouldn't you agree, this is the place you would like to be every day, all day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment