Welcome To Rich Hot and Happy

RHH is about empowering women around the globe to find their inner leader and become the powerhouse you believe you were born to be.

Your RHH team are a bunch of women just like you who understand the pressures of being a woman in modern society (while we're not quite burning our bras) we are here to create for you a platform to learn support and grow amongst a group of chicks that 'get it' and are In This to lead the way for you to Discover Your True Potential.

The RHH Ladies x

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Never Give Up - I'm on a Mission!!

Hello to you all,

I had the pleasure this morning of waking very early and unable to get back to sleep, I am sure you know what I am talking about, isn't that frustrating!

So I thought I would make the most of it and start working for the day - or am I crazy!

In the last couple of weeks I have unfortunately had several people around me go through quite a lot of pain and heartache. It's heart wrenching to see those around you in so much pain and if you could only do or say something to make them feel better then it will be better, right!!

As I look back over the past 10 years I too have experienced much pain through a divorce, death and severe health problems. As I look back, I vividly remember seeing others around me hurting for me however all I could face at that point in time was my pain because it hurt too much to see others in pain for me!! So I avoided my pain so others wouldn't be pain for me, silly uhhh.

Man, what a vicious cycle I created......


What I did learn in my time of pain was that I had a choice to; avoid feeling the pain and pretend it wasn't there, shut myself off from the world so I could hide from my pain, acknowledge there was pain and feel it or externalise it and talk to heaps of people to help me through it! I would say I chose all four at different points in time....

Just like you, we don't want to feel pain or see others be in pain, what I have learnt from my personal experience is that I needed to feel it, acknowledge it and most importantly never give up!

I get that is easy to say and not so easy to do.....

How can you tell someone who has just lost a baby to never give up....the little, adorable baby was her life.

As I drowned in my pain, there was one little ray of light that got me through every day, HOPE!!

It didn't matter for me what that looked like, how it would appear or when it would come....all that mattered was that I had hope! And even in the times when this light was dim I turned to the people around me and saw the hope shining in their eyes and that was enough for me to believe it was out there waiting for me.

All I can say for my friend who lost her baby is that, there is hope outside of the pain and suffereing...like its there for all of us! We are the only ones who can choose when we recognise the shining light of Hope.

We all experience pain in different ways...however we can all experience Hope!!!!

Be the strong light of hope for those around you in pain, it is the most special gift you can give.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment